We are a Roman Catholic Faith Community located in beautiful Clarence, New York. Father Thomas Doyle, Deacon Timothy Chriswell, and the entire Our Lady of Peace Parish Family welcome you to join us as we celebrate our Roman Catholic Faith at weekday, weekend and Holy Day Masses. We offer a variety of opportunities to serve in our parish through our various parish organizations, outreach and ministries. Please introduce yourself when you visit us and we will be happy to show you around our campus and tell you more about our faith community.
Consider This...with Bishop Richard Malone
Eucharistic Adoration Cancellation
Wednesday, December 6, 2017 Eucharistic Adoration has been canceled due to the weather forecast. Adoration will return on December 13th, weather permitting. Thank you for your understanding.
Glimmer of Love Tree Lighting
This year's Glimmer of Love Tree Lighting will take place immediately following the 7:00 pm Immaculate Conception Vigil Mass on Thursday, December 7th. After the tree in front of church is lit we will enjoy refreshments and music in the parish center. If you would like to have a loved one remembered on our Glimmer of Love Tree, please fill out the green form you will find at the church entrance, include your $5 donation, and drop it in the collection basket or off at the rectory office during weekday business hours.
There are no upcoming scheduled events.
- Father Thomas Doyle, Pastor
- Timothy Chriswell, Permanent Deacon/Pre Cana
- Anne Marie Ratzel, Religious Education Coordinator
- Sister Barbara Bogden, Pastoral Care/Outreach/Bereavement/RCIA
- Kathy Kreppel, Parish Secretary
- Ann Houseman, Parish Secretary
- Thomas Friedman, Parish Trustee
- Lewis Wargo, Sr., Parish Trustee
- Trudy Wargo, Traditional Choir & Music Director
- Thomas McGinley, Contemporary Choir Director
- Lizz Abt, Youth Choir Director
9:00 am-3:00 pm
9:00 am-12:00 noon