We are a Roman Catholic Faith Community located in beautiful Clarence, New York. Father Thomas Doyle, Deacon Timothy Chriswell, and the entire Our Lady of Peace Parish Family welcome you to join us as we celebrate our Roman Catholic Faith at weekday, weekend and Holy Day Masses. We offer a variety of opportunities to serve in our parish through our various parish organizations, outreach and ministries. Please introduce yourself when you visit us and we will be happy to show you around our campus and tell you more about our faith community.
Consider This...with Bishop Richard Malone
Our parish volunteers will be in the narthex before and after Masses the weekends of March 10/11, March 17/18 and March 24/25. Or you can mail your donations directly to Catholic Charities (make sure you use our parish number 0502 so that OLP is credited with your donation), mail them to the rectory, or drop them in the collection basket on the weekend. Please prayerfully consider your donation to this year's Catholic Charities Appeal.
2018 Lenten Project
This year's Lenten Sacrifice donations will go toward the Response to Love Center's Window Project. Their windows are very old and in desperate need of replacement to help keep the Center more energy efficient. Sister Johnice will use our donations to begin work on the Center's first floor where the Service Area, Food Pantry and Office are located. These are the areas where they first meet those who come to the Center for assistance and guidance. Thank you in advance for your compassion and care for those in need.
- Father Thomas Doyle, Pastor
- Timothy Chriswell, Permanent Deacon/Pre Cana
- Anne Marie Ratzel, Religious Education Coordinator
- Sister Barbara Bogden, Pastoral Care/Outreach/Bereavement/RCIA
- Kathy Kreppel, Parish Secretary
- Ann Houseman, Parish Secretary
- Thomas Friedman, Parish Trustee
- Lewis Wargo, Sr., Parish Trustee
- Trudy Wargo, Traditional Choir & Music Director
- Thomas McGinley, Contemporary Choir Director
- Lizz Abt, Youth Choir Director
- David Chriswell, Youth Group Coordinator
9:00 am-3:00 pm
9:00 am-12:00 noon